We continue to be committed to serving you and your fur-kids through our new normal. Please see information on our new operating procedures below effective on opening Monday December 28th 2020. These procedures are required by the provincial government and must be followed to keep everyone safe and ensure we can continue providing you with the service you have come to expect.
Should you have any questions or concerns please call, text or email the store.
- Retail Store
- We continue to operate with minimal staff at reduced hours. Our hours are 10:00am-6:00pm Monday through Friday, Saturdays 10:00am-5:00pm and closed Sundays & Holidays.
- In-store shopping will not be permitted. We will be offering contactless courtyard pick-up as well as free local delivery on orders over $50 before tax.
- Please call or text the store to place an order for fast pick-up or delivery. Please be advised that call volume is very high, if we don’t answer please leave a message with your order and we will call you back to confirm. Text is the best way to reach us quickly.
- Video shopping. We know that you may want to see a product before purchasing it. We offer video shopping through FaceTime and WhatApp on your mobile device. Drop by the store for information on how to connect with us on any of these platforms as well as instructions to connect to our wireless network for internet access.
- Mask & Distancing Policy
- As per the City of Toronto By-Law 541-2020 we ask that you wear a mask when interacting with our staff at the door. The mask must cover your nose, mouth and chin. Exceptions apply as per the by-law.
- We ask our customers to keep a minimum of 6 feet or 2 metres between themselves and our staff. Gates will be set up around the door to the store which should not be crossed.
Updated December 22nd 2020