We continue to be committed to serving you and your fur-kids through our new normal. Please see information on our new operating procedures below effective on opening Thursday April 8th 2021. These procedures are required by the provincial government and must be followed to keep everyone safe and ensure we can continue providing you with the service you have come to expect.
Please note our procedures below. These may change as per government regulations, any changes will be updated here. Should you have any questions or concerns please call, text or email the store.
Open – Curb Side & Online
- We continue to operate with minimal staff at reduced hours. Our hours are 10:00am-6:00pm Monday through Friday, Saturdays 10:00am-5:00pm and closed Sundays & Holidays.
- Curb Side Shopping. We are providing our customers the opportunity to shop curb side. When you get to the store you can video call us on FaceTime or WhatsApp to virtually view products in the store. We ask for your patience as we do our best to assist all our customers in these formats.
- Order Online. You can place and pay for your orders for pickup or local delivery from our online store. If you place an order before noon we will have it ready for pickup or delivery same day. We will send a confirmation email when your order is ready.
- Order by Text or by Phone. You can also place orders for pickup or local delivery by phone. Please be advised that call volume is very high, if we don’t answer please leave a message with your order and we will call you back to confirm.
Open – Curb Side
- Appointments required. As before grooming will be done on an appointment only basis. Please call or text for an appointment. If we don’t answer please leave a message and we will call you back to confirm.
- Pickup & Drop Off. All pickups and drop offs will be curb side.
Mask & Distancing Policy
- As per the City of Toronto By-Law 541-2020 we require that you wear a mask inside our store or when interacting with our staff at the door. The mask must cover your nose, mouth and chin. Exceptions apply as per the by-law.
- We ask our customers to keep a minimum of 6 feet or 2 metres between themselves while outside the store.